Friday, 1 March 2013

Friday Fanart

Something a little different for you all today. I decided to join in with the lovely Erin Hunting and do some Friday fan art.
I love Erin's art work and her take on famous cartoon characters are always fun. Check out her blog here, http://erinhuntingart.blogspot.co.uk/ or follow her on tumblr http://erinhunting.tumblr.com/ In fact do both!

Well here's my attempt of Steve Zissou (Bill Murray) in The Life Aquatic. I've only recently watched Wes Anderson's films but I am hooked. I definitely recommend you give them a go.

The life aquatic

This is just a straight scan from my moleskine, hence the poor quality. It's the one thing that really bugs about the moleskine paper, that when I use a rubber it takes off the cream/yellow and leave a bright white mark.
I plan to do a coloured digital version of it at some point and hopefully do some more characters from his films.

2 comments:

  1. I love this Sarah, the composition is great & I love all the areas of details you've got too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin! :D I having a go at doing a digital version of this but it's been a long time since I've used my tablet & photoshop.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...