Thursday, 21 February 2013

Sketch dump

Hello, Although I haven't been doing any big art lately I have been trying to use my Moleskine sketchbook more often. I've been practising with my new Rotring art pen on one of the bone sketches but sadly the paper doesn't seem to like the ink. It has a slight shiny texture that makes it so easy smudge but on normal paper I am sure it would be fine. Anyway on to the sketches!

bones2
Sketches of the Grants museum of zoology, working from photos I took.

bones
More Grant museum sketches but this time using the Rotring art pen instead of my Staedtler pigment liner.

trapdoor
Trap door! I like to do fan art when I can't think what else to draw, I find it relaxing.

Garfield sketch
Garfield. This was done in the middle of the night, I think my subconscious was trying to tell me something hehe!

Looney Tunes Sketch
Looney tunes. I did this one as a request from my niece. I used to draw them so much as a child.

vday
Ok not a sketch but I thought I would leave you with the Valentines day card I made Pete.

Hope you enjoyed the sketches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...