Saturday, 2 February 2013

Hourly Comic Day

Hello all, yesterday was hourly comic day. I haven't joined in it for a couple of years so I thought it was about time I did.
These are drawn so roughly because otherwise it would of taken me an hour just to complete each panel.I ended up using my pentel brush pen and I find it very tricky for small work (A5 sketchbook) but it's quick!
I cheated a little bit by completing the last panels today but I think it still counts right? ;)

Enjoy! Oh and if you did your own hourly comics yesterday please leave me a link to them so I can see them!

HCD1

hcd2

hcd3

hcd4

hcd5

hcd6

1 comment:

  1. Eeeee I love this <3 Also, random sick-person note, we totally nap at the same time. *poorly person high 5!*

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...