Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Grant museum of zoology

 mm

Hello, it was my birthday on Sunday! Pete booked off the Monday from work and we went to the Grant museum of Zoology for a day out. I thought I would share some of the photos I took with you all. Sorry about the quality, my camera doesn't seem to like glass.

grant museum of zoology

grant museum of zoology

grant museum of zoology

grant museum of zoology

grant museum of zoology

grant museum of zoology

grant museum of zoology

grant museum of zoology

grant museum of zoology

It is only a small museum but as you can see it is filled to the brim with a wonderful collection. I would love to go back and spend time drawing there, I am planning on doing some sketches from the photos I took.
I will leave you with my birthday present haul off Pete, book goodness!

bdayb

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh that is so cool! Also, batman banner!
    I so wish I lived in London so we could have days out at museums :3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited by that banner! I don't want to take it down hehe.

      Aw I know! One day you'll have to come visit & stay over for a few days for sightseeing <3
      xxx

      Delete
  2. My boyfriend just bought me tickets to the Ancient Egyptian museum for my birthday! We are lucky girls, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw nice :) I love ancient Egyptian exhibits. Have you ever been to the British museum in London? It's got a lovely display of them.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...