Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Xmas crafting

I am trying to get into the festive mood early this year as I always feel it goes by too quickly. As most of you already know I am unable to work due to illness, so money wise it makes xmas a little tight. So to help out I try and make little gifts every year for friends.

This year I am working on some tree hanging decorations. Hopefully they will like these!
xmas3
Little wrapped presents. All hand sewn with felt. You can't see in this picture but the backs are a mix of glittery red & green felt. Sewing little hearts on the tags was tricky but I really like it.

I am working on some Christmas tree shaped ones now and hope to do a couple more designs.
I am thinking of doing a give away on my facebook art page for some of the new ones if I have any left over.

Do you remember my Snowmen & Gingerbread men from a couple of years back?

I will leave you with a few silly pictures.

craft
I love craft supplies!

x2
Suki always loves to help ;)

x1
Yay xmas jumper!

Bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yay :) I love my mr & mrs gingerbread men too! <3

      Delete
  2. I love your xmas jumper, where is it from? And I'm in awe of how neat your craft supplies are. Mine are in carrier bags and shoe boxes and all over everywhere *doffs cap*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark! they have the most awesome xmas jumpers, I want them all!

      hehe it's a lie! these two boxes are neat but the rest is all over the spare room of doom. You can't even see the floor in there *hangs head in shame*
      x

      Delete
  3. So cute!! These are great presents and everyone is gonna love them!
    Xo,cb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...