Friday, 2 November 2012

Halloween!

Ok it's a little late but I hope you all had a very spooky Halloween! Although I have been working on a drawing of the corpse bride, it is no where near finished and to be honest it might never be as I am not happy with it all. I really need to get my hands on a decent set of coloured pencils.

I had a few friends come over for some spooky fun so I wanted to make an effort this year with the decorations.

Halloween 2012
I love showing off my spooky toys...although they are on show all year round just in different places hehe.

Halloween 2012
I made those bats!

Halloween 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween 2012
Jeff the spook monster I made a couple of years ago.

Halloween 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween 2012

 boo1
And I will leave you with an old picture of spooky cupcakes I made in 2010.


6 comments:

  1. Eeee! This is so rad! I really wish I lived closer :(

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! aw yeah we would have so much fun! xxx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh!!! It looks amazing! All the cobwebs are fabulous :D Did you have fun?! ps. I love the Edward Scissorhands on your mantlepiece! How have I never seen him before?! Axx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so pleased they came out like that, it was the white bag of fluff I bought with you. I did have fun thank you :D

      Aw he's normally stood with the other pullips on the bookcase but in the corner, so that's probably why you didn't spot him before.
      xxxx

      Delete
  3. I am in love with Ed Scissorhands!!! Where did you get him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh I not sure as it was a xmas present years ago. Try www.pullipstyle.com or keep an eye out on ebay :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...