Sunday, 21 October 2012

Greta Gremlin

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a nice Sunday. I have my finished coloured illustration of Greta Gremlin from the Gremlins II to show you. I always find using the coloured markers more tricky than grey tones, there's so much more that can go wrong. I almost gave up on this one a couple of times but glad I stuck with it in the end as I have received some lovely compliments on FB and Tumblr.


Greta Gremlin

I used a mix of tria, promarkers and a few coloured pencils. I really need to get a better set of coloured pencils, I'm just using an old WHSmiths set.

g1

g2

g3


I've been trying to find a good photo of Gizmo to work from but not having much luck.
I really should make a start on Christmas present projects soon, it's come around so quickly! Anyway that's all for today, bye!

8 comments:

  1. You are so insanely talented!
    This is amazing!
    Please stick with Gizmo, I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire :)

      I'm looking at other (easier) pictures to do next but yes I will keep trying with Gizmo. I only seem to find clear ones of him being sad :(

      Delete
  2. Wow! That is so amazing! Christmas already? I can't believe the holidays are just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erika :D Gah I know, it's come up so quickly again. x

      Delete
  3. Incredible! Gremlins is by far one of the best Christmas movies ever. I have a little stuffed Gizmo that i love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! aw I've seen those, very cute! x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...