I am pretty happy with how this one turned out although I did have a lot of trouble with the tiara and ended up having to colour it black, but over all I think it's ok. The scan was a nightmare trying to get the colours to match with the original drawing, this is the best I could do in the end. I may take a photo of it some point to show the differences.
I've asked friends on my facebook if any of them would mind me using their pretty faces for more colour practice. There's a lot of bright unnatural hair girls so it should make for a lovely theme. I have already started work on my next drawing.
I shall leave you with some work in progress shots of my drawing.