Sunday, 11 March 2012

Chucky and Tiffany

Hello all! Remember last post I said I started work on a A3 drawing, well it was of Chucky and Tiffany from the horror movies "Bride of Chucky" & "Seed of Chucky". I know I said I was going to draw this one in colour but I bit off more than I could chew so ended up using grey tones. I will have to practice colour markers on something a bit more simple.

Chucky & Tiffany
Is a photograph as my scanner only takes A4 but hopefully this is clear enough. As usual coloured with Tria marker pens.

c2

c3


Pete bought me an A5 Moleskine sketchbook for my birthday. I'm having the new sketchbook nerves about what to draw in it as it's such a lovely sketchbook. I've always wanted a Moleskine, so don't want to fill with just anything. I need to think of a project I could do or theme. Ideas are welcome!

I'm not sure what marker drawing to do next either. I have plenty of ideas but can't decide! I seem to be doing a lot of horror so maybe something different for next time.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous as ever! I vote for some lovely pin up ladies to break in that new sketchbook! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously brilliant penmanship! I know the feeling about a new sketchbook - I ruin so many of mine/get bored of themes... will ponder some ideas for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic! I was terrified of Chucky when I was little, but I thought Tiffany was quite cute!
    For the moleskine how about 80's/90's films?
    Labyrinth, goonies, edward scissorhands, beetlejuice, gremlins?
    I'd LOVE to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing as always! I love seeing the stages, maybe you could try and film one of your drawings sometime and speed it up. I'd agree with the lady above, Pin up ladies are always a good move.
    I love Moleskines, I wrote a diary last year and the more you use it the better it gets, I stuck in tickets and drawings and now it's chubby and worn, like a well loved bear. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say it everytime, but you are crazy talented!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So talented! Even though the movies freak me out, your art is amazing! I <3 Moleskines so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so great Sarah, you are the queen of markers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...