Sunday, 26 February 2012

It's alive!

After starting the sketch back in October and weeks of marker drawing I have finally finished my Boris Karloff as Frankenstein's monster.
Got fed up of seeing this one so I'm finding it hard to decide if I'm happy with it or not. Also some work in progress photos, shocking quality but they were taken at night as I tend to do most of my drawing in the midnight hours...rather fitting for this piece!

frankenstein

WIP
yeah check out my cool cat lap tray :P

f2

f3
Funny angle but you get the idea.


Have started work on a A3 piece now that I want to try in colour rather than grey tones. It's going to take forever!

10 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you enough how amazing this is. You are so talented wow,you rule lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he turned out awesomely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an exceptionally amazing job on this!!!!!! I can't get over how awesome it looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really nice work Sarah!
    It's strange how the best hours for drawing tend to be at night ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 maybe because it's more peaceful at that time too but working in gloomy electric light gets annoying! x

      Delete
  5. Always cool to see an artist's process and the end result is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...