Friday, 27 January 2012

Ghoulish

Morning! I have some spooky marker art for you today, following from my Zombie Pete post that was based on our halloween make up. I have drawn myself in the candy skull make up I wore. Cant say I'm 100% happy with the out come of this one but I guess it's all practice.

Talking of practice, I have some coloured marker sketches to you show you. I really struggle with skin tones when drawing in colour so I'm trying to work on that more.

CandySkull

Some work in progress photos

WIP

wip 2


My lightest grey Tria marker has run out (noooooo) I have ordered a refill but I'm frustrated I cant do any more grey tone drawings until it arrives.
Right on to the coloured sketches.

colourmouth
I've drawn one of those mouths before but in grey here.

coloureye



Hope you enjoyed my post :)

9 comments:

  1. You are so so talented Mrs! Are you still doing these at crazy times in the morning? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes hehe, all done in the middle of night ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. Everytime I see your marker drawings, I am astonished by them. It amazes me that they're done with markers, they look like highly skilled photoshop drawings, but the fact they're hand drawn with marker pens only makes them more incredible. I've said it before, and I will say it again, you're so talented! Axx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So talented! I love the one of you, I know whenever I do something creative using a picture of myself, i'm a lot harsher, but I think it turned out really well! The greyscale drawings always amaze me! I also really love the bloody mouth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You're right I think the reason I dont like it is because its my face. xx

      Delete
  4. love it sarah! always a fan of day of the dead art. you are so amazing with those pens! very jealous!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comment on my blog! I think your marker art is amazing! i could never create pictures like that using only markers, you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...