Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Belated Christmas Blog

I Know I'm the worst blogger ever, I'm sorry but here's my very late Christmas update. I didn't manage to make any decorations or festive drawings but I will show you the presents I made my friends in a later post, for now enjoy some Christmasy photos.

xmas
Looking tired but check out my awesome Xmas jumper!

xmas 2011
Christmas morning

Amy
A pre-christmas craft day with the lovely Amy. My cat Suki helping her knit.

Nativity scene
I wanted to show you the nativity scene my Auntie knitted me years ago. She's only partially sighted so it makes even more amazing that she can make something so detailed :)

helping
Suki helping me draw. This was going to be a jolly xmas drawing but I never finished it time.

mittens

And last but no least, a gorgeous pair of panda mittens Amy knitted for my xmas present.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and hopefully this year maybe I'll be a much more punctual blogger!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Christmas!! I'm glad you liked your mittens, and I'm still in awe of your knitted nativity! Happy New Year!! Love Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated christmas! Oh I LOVE your jumper, that is amazing! Your kitty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!

    Amy:I love the mittens so much! I was showing them off to my mum on Saturday hehe.

    Natalie:I'm a little sad I have to stop wearing the jumper now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...