Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Colourization

Hey all! Ok for once my lack of posting isn't down to me having art block. I've been a busy festive bee, making Christmas presents for my friends. Unfortunately that does mean I cant show you my work till after Christmas. If I have enough time I will be making some tree hangers like last year, my Snow men and gingerbread men but maybe I'll come up with a different design.

So instead today I wanted to show you some of the colorization art Pete has been doing. I cant remember if I've mentioned before but he's a big vintage film fan. I really love these colourized pictures he's done, I hope you do too.









There's some more plus all his gorgeous photography on his deviantart page http://petenoir.deviantart.com.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...