Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Gruesome Girlies

I finished the colouring of the two sketches I showed in the last post. I used the new Tria markers for theses and they make such a difference to the blending. I am not that happy with how these two drawings came out, but that's nothing to do with the pens, I love using them.

wednesday
Wednesday Addams. I know I've messed up the likeness a bit but I happy with the hair.

bride
Bride of Frankenstein. This one was going so well until I used the black, I should of used a smaller fine liner for the eye lashes too. I might do a green coloured version as I really liked the sketch.


I don't know if I will get much drawing done this week as I'm a bit busy with other things, but as soon as I can I will do more horror drawings to show you.

6 comments:

  1. the bride of frankenstein is awesome! i love it!! you did a fantastic job!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, wow you did an amazing job on Bride of Frankenstein!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they both look amazing! Although the likeness of Wednesday isn't spot on, I still recognized her instantly and think that the small differences makes it neat :) She's got to be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are epic! you are well awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that bride of frankenstein is AMAZING!!!!!

    Sophs xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...