Thursday, 10 March 2011

Thundercats HOOOOOOO!!!

I've been having a bit of 80s cartoon nostalgia and decided to draw some thundercats in my own style. I think i'll do coloured version of these. Also might do some other 80s or 90s cartoon drawings, any idea what characters to do next?

snarf
Snarf!

cheetara
Cheetara


Please do make me cry by telling me your too young to remember them ;) hehe.

I have some serious sewing to do this week to get a present finished in time for my friends birthday. I'm still waiting on some material to arrive but hopefully it wont take much longer. I bought myself a nifty little handheld sewing machine so that should hurry things along.

Books I've been reading, "13 Things That Don't Make Sense by Michael Brooks" really good and I'm now on "Phantoms in the Brain by V.S. Ramachandran, Sandra Blakeslee"

Any London Comic fans? London Comic & Small Press Expo is on this saturday. Just a few of the awesome artist there are Sarah McIntyre, Hugh Raine and Joe Decie. Im hoping I can make it, but depends if im well enough...and persuading Pete to come with me hehe.

Oh yeah I have a tumber! follow me :D

6 comments:

  1. these are great...do you remember the wuzzles? butterbear? they were one of my favorite cartoons :D

    great drawing, i just love your style! oh snarf!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both <3

    CB- yeah i remember the wuzzles, so cute :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally have to do a My Little Pony one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! LOVE Thundercats :)
    Your drawings are fab <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...