Friday, 25 March 2011

Lineless art

As usual I can never stay on theme for long, I've gone from 1920s ladies to 80s cartoons and now on to lineless illustrations in the last few weeks. Seriously need to learn to focus!
Anyway this is what I've been upto this week after being inpired by fellow artist daleof (check out his tumblr) talk of lineless art.

lineless
Heres my first attempt working with an old tapir illustration of mine.

lineless #2
Second go on something a little more complicated but I think the stlye works much better with more basic drawings like the tapir. Though Suki looks cute :)


I will have a rain cloud plushie to show you soon that I made for my friends 30th. I was unable to take any photos myself as the sun was refusing shine into my flat but She'll take much better photos than I ever could, in fact go look at her amazing work on flickr now. http://www.flickr.com/photos/kawaiinoir/

I started reading "Chaos by James Gleick" but have been finding it a bit dull, but maybe its just because I am so tired lately.
So I decided to make a start on my 5 novels in one of Philip k.Dick. I've read the first "The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch" and really enjoyed it even if did confuse me, but in a good way hehe. Im now reading his "Martian Time-Slip".

my new tumblr is very unloved,follow me? :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pookie,

    Hope you dont mind but I tagged you *^_^*

    http://sherixfirefly.blogspot.com/2011/04/10-things-i-love.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...