Monday, 7 February 2011

Hourly comic day

Last Tuesday was hourly comic day and I decided to join in this year. I didnt manage to do the whole day though, sorry! but as my day ended with just watching tv for hours it's no great loss hehe.
please excuse how bad the drawings are but I dont think HCD is about getting it perfect.

hourly

hourly2
check out more hourlies here.


Thursday was my 25th birthday and I got some books,
books

Perspective! For Comic Book Artists - David Chelsea
Marvel Zombies - Robert Kirkman and Sean Phillips
Why Does E=mc2? - Brian Cox and Jeff Forshaw
Tricks Of The Mind - Derren Brown
We - Yevgeny Zamyatin

I have already read Marvel zombies and loved it. I think I'll be buying book two with some of my birthday money.

I'll leave you with a picture of the most awesome birthday present ever...and my new hair colour.
brains
A fake brain in a jar!! given to me by Pete

4 comments:

  1. we have the derren brown book and the brain cox one... well rich reads it and recites it to me!
    love the hourly comics, i didn't even know there was a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brain in a jar...so cool!!! i love your new hair color by the way..looks so good on you!

    your comics are so cute! i love your drawings and they made me giggle! cats are so silly in the morning when they want their food...i know rosie won't leave you along until you get up to feed her!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so awesome! I love Suki in her wee pounce stance, and your wee '1 more hour' face. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the hourly comic, I LOVE your hair and I LOVE that brain! It made me giggle quite a bit <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...