Monday, 28 February 2011

Circus time!

Inspired by a trip to the circus this weekend (that was awesome!) I decided to do some circus drawings but still in keeping with my 1920s theme of late.
I screwed up the lineweight i know but Im going to do another version so i'll be able to fix it then...hopefully!
circus


lookie what came in the post last week...

book2

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
Phantoms in the Brain by V.S. Ramachandran, Sandra Blakeslee
Chaos: Making a New Science by James Gleick
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
13 Things That Don't Make Sense by Michael Brooks
Five Great Novels by Philip K. Dick
Dynamic Light and Shade by Burne Hogarth


"Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury" was great, I couldnt put it down. Im now in the middle of reading "Bad Science by Ben Goldacre". It's mind blogging what people can get away with and what some people will believe.
I cant remember if I said I finished reading "Superstrings and the Search for the Theory of Everything by F. Peat". It spoke of Roger Penrose twistor theory that I found really interesting but im not sure where the theory stands now as this book is 20 years old. I want to look into more on twistor theory but Im not sure i'll be able to understand the mathematics involed.

Thats me done for today but I shall leave you with a picture of my cheeky cat :)
suki

4 comments:

  1. Very cool drawing! I love vintage circus themes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice drawing!
    And your cat is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Claire and yay i'm a proud cat mummy hehe x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...