Wednesday, 26 January 2011

A girly kind of Spook!

Remember I said I was making a special spook monster for my friend at christmas? well here it is,

girl spook
It's the first female monster I've made so far, hence the eyelashes and pretty bow :)


sophie
And heres my beautiful friend Sophie with her spook, still needs a name! Check out Sophies amazing artwork here!


I am meant to making my birthday dread kit but I'm leaving it a little late as my birthday is next week whoops! I just cant seem to motivate myself into doing them.

I have a new project in mind! I want to start a diary comic, I know I've said this before but this time I will...honest. It will most likely be a weeky comic rather than an everyday one as I know I would never stick to that. I will also host it on a different site as I wouldnt want it clogging up my blog. So yeah hopefully start it next month, Pete has said he'll help make the site all pretty with his crazy html skills.

Talking of comics, I finished reading Maus: A Survivor's Tale, by Art Spiegelman simply amazing, I cant recommend it enough.

6 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! ^_^ Would you make to order? I have a friend who'd love one for her birthday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's extremely cute!!! good job! :D kises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I want one too :D
    P.s, You friend is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little critter a lot. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...