Monday, 4 October 2010

Tapirs!

I asked Pete what I should draw the other night in bed and as his head is filled with all things cute he told me to draw tapirs (of course) at the seaside.
seaside

leaves
And that gave me the idea for a seasonal tapir playing in the autumn leaves


Though I had a lot of trouble trying to get this to scan nicely, its still not right but i give up! the real picture is slightly different colours and not at all grainy! I want to show off my sexy marker blending skills hehe i was so pleased with how this one came out in person so its really annoying i cant show it looking the same.
I want to do some more happy tapir seasons themed drawings, puddle splashing! Also want to do some halloween art.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...