Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Unicorn of Wonder

I visited Reading for the first time on Sunday to see one of my best friends Vix & her bf Gaz. He is an amazing artist and does oil painting that i will have to show you all at some point :)
unicorn
Vix and her unicorn of wonder


Hopefully you recognize her from these pictures:
V&G friends


Picked up two massive books (serious why do they make hard backs so big?!) from the selling table in the library.
Superstrings and the Search for the Theory of Everything-F. David Peat and What remains to be discovered-John Maddox i'll let you know what i think of them if i dont break my arms trying to lift them ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the drawing :) and I can't wait to hear your book reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We seem to be into some of the same things. I just started my own blog, and I would really appreciate some suggestions or comments! I thank you in advance if you decide to check out my blog and give me some feedback.
    http://lady-gabby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...