Sunday, 25 July 2010

popcorn comic

popcomic
Click for bigger version

As promised in my last post a comic strip :) I really should do more of these, maybe do a diary type one every now and then.

I really feel like doing some felt plushie making but i dont have many good colours of felt left. Im tempted to get a pack of 100 sheets I've seen online. Why cant Croydon have any craft or fabic shops?!

*Edit* It seems may prayers have been answered and theres a hobbycraft opening up next weekend!! so excited XD

5 comments:

  1. you should definitely make more of these, i loved this one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I LOVED this!!! I do the exact same thing and my BF makes the exact reaction.

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii! not sure how I stumbled across your blog, but I'm so glad I did!! I live in Croydon and I hate the fact we have no proper fabric shops! Allders Haberdashery dept. gets worse every time I visit! I must get round to visiting the new Hobbycraft!

    A xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...