Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Medicated

medicated
Reason for this one, im having my meds raised :(
I want to do a few illustrations or maybe even strips into that other part of my life. Also i might do some on having M.E but nothing too glum.

I've started reading "Extraordinary People : Understanding Savant Syndrome by Darold A. Treffert" so far so good :)

Ps. Question time! was tagged by Sarah, check out her amazing crochet creations!
1. Where did you grow up? Did you like it there?
I grew up in Poole (Dorset) yes and no, its pretty but the people are craaazy!

2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
ooh i would love to shopping in Tokyo and DisneyWorld/Land

3. What was the first thing you crocheted?
It was a little pink ball hehe followed by a cupcake.

4. What are your top 3 favourite TV programmes of all time?
Arthur (yes the cartoon hehe) Red Dwarf and Blackadder

5. Were you a good student at school?
Yes

6. What are you most proud of?
hmm tricky question....i guess being artistic.

7. What skill would you like that you haven't got already?
oh theres loads! I wish i was better at maths and any musical talent would be nice.

8. Would you ever give blood?
I would but i havent because of other health reasons. Also even though it was asked I would living organ donor to a family member or to Pete.

4 comments:

  1. Blarg, I feel your illustration today... I get debilitating migraines, spent all last night drugged out, on the couch in the dark with a cold wash cloth over my eyes... blarg. I felt like your illustration XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too can relate to your illustration :) Seems like whenever there is something wrong they throw tablets at you :(
    Great answers BTW! I'm so glad to find a fellow Red Dwarf fan!! :D And Thank You for the compliment!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture you drew is actually very funny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comments guys, Heather: urgh migraines are awful :(
    Sarah: your right it does seem to be their answer for everything, although i do think i need mine at least for the time being to function normally.
    hkittygirl: thankies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...