Saturday, 5 June 2010

science

I finally finished reading "Hiding in the mirror-Lawrence M. Krauss" though to be fair i was reading 3 other books on and off too. I really enjoyed but did find some parts of it rather hard going, but as brain refuses to work whenever maths is involved i dont think i did too badly.
I want to read his other books, "Atom" and because im a big geek "The Physics of Star Trek" :P


Watch this! Its a talk he gave on our universe and that how most of it is made up of nothing! He's funny too, "Forget Jesus, the stars died so that you could be here today." he makes jokes in the book i just read as well, i really didnt expect that in a science book hehe.

Finished reading "the catcher in the rye - J.D Salinger" yesterday as well. It didnt end at all how i expected it too. Dont get me wrong i really enjoyed it but i thought a lot more would happen it.

After going to doctors yesterday I popped into the charity shop next door to the chemists and got myself a right bargin, "A brief history of time - Stephen Hawkins" for 50p! :D I also picked up a copy of "The republic - Plato" im not sure what i'll make of it but thought i should give it ago. I might punching above my literacy weight with it though.
Anywho i've already started reading A brief history of time and finding it pretty easy going to what i expected it would be like. Am only a few chapters in, so maybe time will tell (excuse the pun)

I made a start on my stitch yourself doll. the basic doll is finished apart attaching the head but its easier to work on the face with it not attached at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...