Monday, 21 June 2010

Artwork (c) Sarah Dickson
Me and the Pete :D

Artwork (c) Sarah Dickson
Artwork (c) Sarah Dickson
yeah i really cant draw puffins! But I like the middle one even if it does look more like a penguin!


Blurgh I do not feel well :( I've had awful insomnia for over a week now and haven't slept at all at night. Although i am able to sleep during the day its not enough and not very deep. So yeah its playing havoc with my ME and am finding it hard to concentrate on drawing but I have been doing a lot of reading so bit of a sliver lining then. I am reading "The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat-Oliver Sacks" he's a neurologist and its some of his case histories. interesting stuff but his writing style does not flow that easily.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...