Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Kafka

I started reading Petes copy of "The Complete Short Stories-Franz Kafka" tonight but I dont think I have the right kind of mindset for existentialism. I keep coming to the end of every story completely puzzled. I do like the way his writes, beautiful descriptions but sadly utter nonsense to me!
I wont give up just yet, I at least want to give "The Metamorphosis" ago before i admit defeat.

Finished reading "The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat-Oliver Sacks". In the last part of the book he talked about his work with savants, really interesting. I've watched a few documentaries on savant syndrome before but i wouldnt mind reading more about the subject.

I think I'll buy some new books on amazon tonight :)

off to draw now as i cant sleep surprise surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...