Monday, 19 October 2009

Because i needed to take a break from crocheting to let my hand recover, ive been dong some digital drawing instead. The pen tablet still causes aches but no where near as bad :)

babs
I lined and coloured this picture that i uploaded from my sketchbook months ago. It was an old picture but i felt like doing something simple....i say simple but it still took me hours lol

bunny
Me!...well me if i lived in looney tune land ;) my friend ask me to do it as they thought it would be cool hehe.


I have so many WIP of digital drawings on my computer that i really should get round to finishing. I still need to get a new nib for the pen as its worn down badly.

I've given the birthday cupcake away now so i'll upload the pictures soon. She really liked it :D

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Someone was an Animaniacs fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is never, EVER a reason to take a break from crocheting! **shakes head**

    thanks for adding me. you are quite a delightful little creature, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...