Wednesday, 23 September 2009

sewing sewing sewing


this is what im up to today...the body bits of soon to be beetlejuice doll :D and that orange & black swirl is the starts of a halloween lolly idea i have. just pinned together at the moment while i decide what to do next.

Been sat watching Coraline while i sew, thought it was rather fitting ;) i really want to make my own coraline doll or a me version in that style.

i havent done any felt plushies in a long time so it feels nice to be sewing again. I am a bit low on colours though and annoyingly the only place in town that i knew sold felt has shut down.

Anyone use livejournal? I've started a art blog there too, same as this one really but i can follow the arty communties on there.
http://displacedart.livejournal.com/ add me if your on there :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I love beetlejuice! Can't wait to see what he turns out like! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...