Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Moooo


Have been meaning to post but havent been that well lately. Anywho...I finished making the brown dreads. I didnt have enough hair to make them super long but they are still longer than i normaly wear. I also made some older dreads wavey by braiding them together and giving them a good steam. I think for my next dreads i will make them all wavey as i rather like the effect :)

100_4202

yeah i know its not a very clear picture of me wearing them but i just had to show this one off! I do love cows so very much <3
100_4324

My cat Suki came and stuck her nose into the picture, thought it was rather cute! :) I'll take clearer photos for deviantart later.
I followed http://amigurumipatterns.blogspot.com/2007/11/thank-you-little-cactus.html pattern but changed it for my own tastes....its also purple but my camera always turns it blue.

2 comments:

  1. awww cute little cactus !! :3
    very nice dreads ! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...