Friday, 4 September 2009

bleuberry


Im really pleased with how my blueberry cupcake turned out. crocheting with the baby blue yarn though was such a pain! I think maybe because its "baby wool" instead of the other yarn i use. I've been having problems with the same brand of baby pink yarn too.

Im working on a present for my friend at the moment. I've owed her a letter for ages & she's just moved house so i though a little present would be nice :)

I will have to make a start on the present for Petes birthday too soon. I want to make my dread kit in time for it as well, so busy! my poor hands are going to hate me.

My parents visited me yesterday and bought me some crafting goodies! :D i will show them off tomorrow when i can take a nice picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...